Hi y’all! I thought I would feature some information found in my seller’s guide this week. One of my favorite sections is where I list the questions I believe you should ask your potential REALTOR® / real estate agent, before entrusting them to sell your home. <3
1. Is this your full-time job?
2. Will you personally answer incoming calls about the property and status inquiries?
3. Once I hire you, do I talk to you directly, or am I set up to work with an assistant?
4. Can you provide me with references or reviews?
5. Are you a member of the National Association of Realtors?
6. How long must I list my house with you?
7. Once I sign the paperwork, will you be giving me a copy?
8. Will you allow me to terminate the listing contract, if I am not completely satisfied?
9. Who will be taking the pictures of my home for the Internet and marketing materials?
10. Do you have an example of the sign you will place in my yard?
11. What type of brochures, flyers, and physical marketing materials do you provide?
12. Is your personal contact information on all of your marketing materials?
13. Is your marketing national, international, and global?
14. What is your commitment to technology and continuing your education?
15. What Internet Marketing and Networking do you do?
16. How will you invest in my home by putting a marketing plan into place?
17. Will you use Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to market my home?
18. Do you have a real estate blog?
19. How will you provide guidance for staging and prepping my home?
20. Do you launch an agressive “coming soon” campaign?
21. Will you hold my house open via an “open house”?
22. Will you communicate with and show homes to buyers that do not have a real estate agent?
23. Will you follow up with the agents who show my home to potential buyers?
24. How often will I get an update and feedback on the status of my home?
If you would like to request a copy of my seller’s guide, please reach out to me!
Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR®
Beth Ferester & Company